My Rhinoplasty Story - Denver, CO

After reading a years worth of plastic surgery...

After reading a years worth of plastic surgery stories that have helped and motivated me, I finally have gotten the courage to share my story in hopes that it will help others. To begin, I will say that I've hate my nose ever since I was probably 8 years old or since I could remember. It was large, bumpy, bulbous and always reminded me of a bumpy ski slope instead of a nice, smooth slope. A year ago in May I decided to visit an Ent to discuss my breathing issues. When the doc said my septum was deviated about 90%, I thought awesome! Can he give me a nose job too?! And with that, it was scheduled. That easy! I was thrilled, nervous and excited all at the same time but after hating my nose for 30 years- I was ready! This is my story....

11 Mos. pre-op.

More pre-op photos.

Another pre-op pic.

Close-ups the day before my surgery may, 2014

The day of surgery may 27, 2014.

my surgery was 4 1/2 hours long. I.v. Was in and I was ready to go!! I came home not feeling very well and just tried to take a selfie to capture the moment. I apologize for the poor quality.

The next 4 days following surgery.

Several pics of the next few weeks following surgery.

My swelling was quite excessive as you can see in these photos. It did seem to go down gradually but it was clear to me very early on that it would be a long time before I saw the final result.

These pics are 2 mos post-op.

About 2 mos. post-op.

2mos. Post-op.

Finally starting to see some improvement!!
Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful. This portion under construction.