Nose Job

I am actually a MTF transgender and i really have...

I am actually a MTF transgender and i really have a masculine nose feature its wide alar base, thick bulbous and low bridge on my nose which makes my nasal frontal bone so visibly deep. this is my first journey to have some enhancement to make my face softer and feminize. Im actually now in airport in Hamad international airport in Doha, Qatar to have my flight to Manila to meet Dr. Rino Lorenzo
On Feb. 03, 2016 as this was the schedule for my consultation and maybe at the same day my surgery will undergo. Hope everything will be safe and successful and i will have my desired and feminine nose look that will complement my face.

Nose job

I am here now in the clinic of Dr. Rino Lorenzo for my consultation. I hope everything will be great and my desired nose will be achieved.

Nose job

I just did my nose job today and it last around 2 hours in operating room.

Rhinoplasty

Nose job

I'm on my 1 month and 3rd weeks post OP.
I'm happy with the result but still I can see my nostrils are kinda asymmetrical Dr Rino told me needs to wait wait for 12 to 18 months to fully heal and see the final result.
Dr. Rino Lorenzo

Really professional and truthful about what is really necessary needed or what is not needed for the surgery. Gives an honest opinion and realistic point of view.