Tania Medina barbie , santo domingo, DR, Tummy Tuck, BBL

Welllll I am very excited and nervous at the same...

Welllll I am very excited and nervous at the same time. I have decided to treat myself to great body after 2 children. Scheduled for tt,lpo of flanks and waist,fat grafting to bu ttocks for just a little lift. My concern is I have low blood iron my dr has prescribed iron 3x daily to ensure my body is prepared in may. I have the lapband so my absorption is not the same is a little slower. My surgeon advised I may need a blood transfusion. Im very concerned about doing this tijuana. Anyone have or had similar issue? If so what was the outcome ?

next steps

I have decided to go with dr orlando Figueroa cerpa licatex in tijuana mexico. date I am about 37 days away from Surgery date. I have worked with my primary care dr. To get my blood iron where it needs to be. As my presurgical tests revealed my blood iron was very low. Working with my primary care dr I have managed to bring it to where ut needs to be for surgery. Now I am just trying to continue to eat healthy prior so my body is somewhat prepared. Dr cerpa has been nothing but He has been nothing but informative. Everytime I have reached out to dr cerpa he always is available to physically speak with me and answer my 50 million questions. Looking at my presurgical tests dr cerpa warned if his concerns if my blood being very low and advising of a possible transfusion may be needed of I couldny it this up in time. I was not very comfortable with that. But again gave brought this up by taking iron 3 times daily. Dr cerpa came highly recommended by a co-worker and she looks fantabulous. Both . Her and family member traveled to have work at the same time and has recently return from dr cerpas ofice in february. I feel really good about the decision that I have made to go with dr cerpa for my surgery. Post op pics to follow shortly.
During my time in tijuana I plan on staying at the hotel lucerne in which dr cerpa and nurse will visit daily. I have many do different emtions. Some days excited and some days nervosus as heck. Anyone traveling at the same time to tijuana for similar procedures please reach out.

changed drs... Dra tania medina tt bbl lipo

I have made a decision not to travel to Tijuana Mexico but have done a little more research and decide to go with dra tania medina Dominican Republic. Today marks the day that I start noting my journey to my new body in 15 days. Ladies I have to tell you I was a little unsure at first But with the help of my best friend she helped me find dra medina. She has been nothing but professional and pleasant. She always immediately responds to my emails unless she is performing surgery. Answers all of my 50 questions thoroughly. I think we all search for the right dr but you know when you have chosen the one for you, you have a connect. And I feel this way about dra medina .I liked eb other dr he was good but did have the connect so I went with my gut feeling. After I made my dep dra medina gave me several recovery house options. I researched and made my decision. I chose daisys recovery house dr medina took care of everything and emailed me my confirmation for daisys. With price all that is to be included in my package. Looking for a buddy at daisys please send me a message if you will be at the recovery house during the same time. 5/14-5/23 I will be departing nyc jfk may 14 and scheduled for surgery the next day.
I had the surgery to get the lapband back 2008 lost about 70 lbs. Left me with a saggy stomach droopy booty and no breast. When I Loss the weight I loss everything. I'm 5 ft 155 lbs. Always been hippy small waist but big thighs.
When I leave dr I will be leaving th saggy skin right there. Lol.
15 days in counting. Will start posting journey frequently. Will post before and after weight loss pics.
Wish me luck ladies. Any suggestions on what to bring and what not to bring ?

tania medina santo domingo

I haven't updated lately and need to let you all know what my experience was. As you know I changed my surgeons and decided to have my sx with Dra Tania Medina, located in santo domingo , dr.
I have to say my experience with dra medina were excellent from start to finish. From the beginning she has always replied to any emails to answer questions or concerns I had immediately. Communicated detailed information when needed. I traveled alone to dr and was very nervous and I explained this to dra medina. She replied do not worry we will take care of you. In which they did. I had surgery on July 28th to date I am 3 weeks post op. I had a full tummy tuck full back lipo bbl and small amount of lipo to back of thighs . I will update before and after pics shortly.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I initially decided to go with a Dr located in Tijuana Mexico, have since change my mind after doing a little more research i decided to go with dra Tania Medina. Located in Santo Domingo DR. So this review is for tania medina santo domingo, dr. She has been nothing the greatest from start of my first email. i am scheduled for surgery july 28th and very excited. Will post before and after pictures shortly.