34 Years Old tummy tuck with lipo

I am a 34 year old with 3 kids my height is 5'5...

i am a 34 year old with 3 kids my height is 5'5 and i weight 195.00lbs I was interested in getting a mommy makeover in 2 months . I exercise 4 times a week and eat healthy but I don't see any result in my mid section so that's why I am considering this surgery will make me look better . I think I need the following:
tummy tuck with lipo
back flanks lipo
breast reduction with a lift. im attaching some of my body images pls let me know if im a candidate for a mommy make over or I still need to loose some weight before the surgery?

got my surgery done 6/14/2014

I had tummy tuck and lipo front and back no breast reduction yet next time due to too much lipo at once.
Everything went great dr Tania madina is awesome and her team. I have some pics to share with my faja at this time.
At this time only pain when moving.

shower day

Shower day feeling better every day today I's 15th day after my surgery I can see some curves coming along still swollen hope it will go down soon.

new faja

I bought a new faja from eBay good quality Colombian made.

shopping today for new clothes

I went shopping today for new clothes can't believe im size medium my old clothes don't fit me i have to give them to donation.

medium dress

Fit in a medium dress after 18 years

some more dress shopping

Went to ross today did some dress shopping ????

Round 2 with dr tania madina breast reduction and lipo

It's going to exactly one year for my tummy tuck in June im going back to Dominican republic to get a breast reduction with some lipo done. After my tummy tuck my breast doesnt match my body type i think its too big , i always have to buy bigger shirts and smaller bottom. i'm currently bra size 36 dd looking to be around a c cup. My surgery date is june 16th. Will update my journey after surgery.

breast reduction June 16 2015

breast reduction june 16 2015

16 days till my breast reduction

In leaving to Dominican republic on the 9th of june. i will be going spend some time at a resort in la romona with my husband before surgery , i know i wont be able to do that after breast reduction so taking a mini vacation. Its all inclusive resort. Too bad i wont be able to drink lol
But im getting very excited but nervous at the same time hope everything goes well! Will keep updating as close to the surgery day.

brest reduction done 6/16/2014

Hi guys just had my brest reduction and some Lipo done. In some little pain just
Burning sensation. Will update once bandaid off. Thanks god every thing went well.

breast reduction 12 days post op

Healing good loving my brest reduction size and shape dr madina did great job.
She took one pound from each breast.
Hate that im starting to itch like crazy.
But its normal. I was double d before im a c cup now.

2 month post op breast reduction with lift lipo on abdominal

Its been 2 months for my breast reduction my scar is looking good healing well no complications thank god and my dr. tania madina for giving my body back after having 3 kids. I have uploaded pics of my progress before and after 1 year post op .
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon