26 Year Old Abdominoplasty, Lipo, Muscle Repair, Breast Augmentation - Pennsylvania

I had an open appendectomy in 2012 cutting through...

I had an open appendectomy in 2012 cutting through my belly button down my abdomen which resulted in destroying muscles. I have also been over weight my entire life and have been yoyo dieting since I hit puberty so the little bit of boobs I have looks like I breast fed a ton of kids. I went from 261 to 184 and am soon getting a "mommy makeover" on January 18. Dr. Wilson is absolutely fantastic and I would go to him 700 times over again if necessary. Never have I ever had a doctor that just make me feel warm and comfortable inside and I feel he will make my body be exactly what I wish for! Here goes my entire life hating what my body looks like in the mirror! Wish me luck! If anyone has any tips send them my way please!

Morning of surgery!

On my way to the hospital now! Nervous as hell but all will be well! Will keep you all posted lasted today or tomorrow!

Day 1 post op

I woke up in a world of pain in my abdomin area and honestly not even notice my boob pain because of the tummy! The pain is much higher than expected but it will be worth the outcome! Will post pics tomorrow

Day 1

More photos

Day 3 and 4

Day 3 was a really tough night and day extreme pain! Make sure you eat! Day 4 made me start to see a little light at the end of the tunnel.

Day 5

Things are looking up, feeling more like me again and the pain isn't unbearable! Finally pooped and good lord what a relief!

Day 6

A lot of tightening of muscles today which wasn't pleasant!

Day 12

As a whole I am feeling great, loving my body and I can see a difference day by day. Nerve pain and muscle tightness is no joke though! I have to give big kudos to my plastic surgeon. He has been nothing less than amazing in every aspect of this journey. I can text him at 3am with a concern and he responds. He has just made this journey be the best it could possibly be. I love him and could not have asked for someone better to do this for me.

2 weeks

Holy nerve pain!!!

Day 21

Feeling well except nerve pain and muscle tightness and itch but swelling is going down a lot

Getting there

Finally almost there!!

10 weeks

Getting there

Finally getting the results I want! Does anyone feel they are having a hard time with scale moving?

Bittersweet

When you can finally walk on a beach and not want to cry ???????? best feeling ever!

Brazilian Butt Lift

Yesterday was 6 weeks post op! Yet again Dr Wilson exceeded my expectations!
Portsmouth Physician

He is the shit! He is so great and just makes me feel great about it all! I would go to him a million times over again!