Conservative Augmentation 240-260 Cc Saline - Cleveland, OH

I have been thinking about this for years. Glad I...

I have been thinking about this for years. Glad I finally pulled the trigger. I was completely flat chested before, not even an AA cup. I Have three children and my breasts never changed in pregnancy. I don't know what my final size will be, but I hope a B. I an thin and I love to workout so I didn't want big breasts. I told Dr.Soltanian that I wanted to fill out the clothing I already own, not buy a new wardrobe to accommodate large breasts. I am one day post op, still high and square but I don't feel funny like they don't belong on me. In fact, I don't even think about them unless I move lol. Yes, I am sore but it is tolerable. I'd give it a 4/10 for pain. If you are built like me, 5'9" 125 lbs and extremely small breasted, you can have a great result without going big. I already feel much more feminine.

Day 4 PO

I am day 4. No narcotics, minimal pain. I like the result, hoping not to lose too much volume when swelling goes down. My right is a little lower than my left. I am so happy that I can fill out my bikini tops now. That was the goal, natural and fill out what I own, not buy all new. Of course, the bra is new, as I never wore one before.

Twenty days post op

Still high and a bit swollen. Minimal pain, just an occasional sharp pain in my sternum. Had my first post op appointment and doc says I am healing nicely. I'll see him again in 4 weeks at which point I will be hopefully cleared to resume all normal activity.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr Soltanian is very kind and knowledgeable. He respected my wishes for a very modest augmentation.