Terrible Lumps and Unevenness Following Vaser Lipo Dr Alex Chambers - United Kingdom, GB

I had vaser lipo on upper, lower stomach and love...

I had vaser lipo on upper, lower stomach and love handles. Despite being very fit and healthy I couldn't shift the excess fat (I have PCOS). I spent about GBP 5-6k on this procedure. Not only was it pretty painful (I was awake during the 3-4 hour procedure and could really feel the cannula) I was so bruised I looked like I'd been hit by a truck. Despite following all of the after care instructions, wearing the compression garments religiously and going to all of my follow-up massage appointments etc... I have been left with a really uneven result, lumps and bumps all over my stomach and when you look at me front ways on, I am not even symmetrical! One side of my waist is very different to the other. I emailed, left messages etc... with Alex Chambers office but got ZERO response. I subsequently moved overseas a few months after the procedure, otherwise I would have pursued this and made a formal compliant with the relevant plastic surgery governing boards in the UK. I regret this as I'd rather have my spare type / love handles back than the unevenness which is noticeable even through clothes. Really do your research before deciding on getting vaser! I have seen a few other similar bad reviews from other women who had vaser with Alex Chambers. I wish I'd seen those reviews before my procedure as I would't have gone ahead. After hoping the unevenness would settle down (its 5 years now) it's only getting worse despite being ultra fit and healthy (seems worse the thinner I am), so now discussing a revision with a vaser expert here in Sydney - and of course this will cost me about GBP5k again to fix the botch job from Alex Chambers - so annoying.
Dr Alex Chambers

Dr Ajaka was great, he explained the procedure in depth, answered all of my questions and I have a great result following the procedure which I am very happy about. The staff at Cosmos - Double Bay are really great, having procedures done can be a bit daunting but they totally put me at ease and answered all of my many questions with patience.