Age 40, 2 Kids, 1 Muffin-top. Wish I'd Done It Sooner! Romsey, Hampshire - United Kingdom

My body didn't 'ping-back' after having children...

My body didn't 'ping-back' after having children and 6 years later I still looked 8 months pregnant. Any clothing remotely figure hugging looked strange, felt uncomfortable and restrictive to wear.
Although my husband always complimented my body I simply lacked confidence and this impacted other areas of my life. It was the cost of a tummy tuck which prevented me from doing it sooner, but I can now confidently say that it was money well spent. It has been less than 4 weeks since my surgery and while I still have to wear my binder I've had the odd sneaky peak and am so pleased with the result. I knew I'd have a scar but it really doesn't bother me, my surgeon has done such a beautiful job and the line is clean and accurate. There is no more muffin-top, no saggy, loose skin hanging down, my tummy is smooth and I no longer look pregnant. It's so nice being able to engage my stomach muscles and I'm looking forward to trying on different styles of clothing. My husband is really pleased for me and has been a great support since my surgery (you need lots of help as you aren't capable of doing much to begin with). Yesterday, I had my follow-up appointment with my surgeon, he was also very pleased with the result and says I can return to work next week. Time for a new wardrobe I think!

I did a lot of research when choosing my surgeon and when I first met Mr Hurren I knew I'd made the right choice. Mr Hurren and his team were polite and professional, they provided me with all of the information I needed in advance of my surgery and any questions I had were fully answered. Mr Hurren has a wealth of knowledge and experience, this coupled with his calm manner helped me feel confident about the procedure and what was involved. On the day of the operation Mr Hurren made me feel relaxed and assured, this continued right through to my post-op appointment and should I have any concerns I know I can contact his office at any time.