30. 1 Child by C Section. 9 Stone Weight Loss. BMI 23. Size 8. Weighing 10 Stone. 5 Ft 6 Tall - United Kingdom

After I had my baby I worked hard and lost 9 stone...

After I had my baby I worked hard and lost 9 stone with diet and walking for exercise. After reaching my goal weight I joined the gym. My arms and legs are very toned. The continued to tone up with weight lifting and squats, but nothing I did would improve my tummy. I needed an extended TT to ensure it handled my hips area too.

My doctor was very particular with his lines. He drew the on with precision and expressed an urge to get my scar symmetrical for me. He recommended extending my TT to handle my hips, despite me not being to worried, and the results are excellent. I'm so glad I let him to an extended TT. I was worried about having bulges on my hips or the dreaded dog ear. He took care of it perfectly. Post surgery he wasn't as present as some are, but the nursing team were fantastic. He saw me twice post surgery. 1st time he day after and 2nd time be day before I went home.

10 Days Post op

I am healing well. I've seen my surgeon for a check up. He's happy with everything. My tummy is still swollen around the lower abdomen predominantly, and I have started to becoming itchy on my incision lines. Just signs of my body healing.

I'm still over the moon with my results.

2 weeks PO update

Swelling has drastically reduced. I'm now taking Bromelain which may have contributed to reduced swelling. I am healing well. My next check up is at 3 weeks PO when my glue tape will come off.

2 weeks 3 days PO

BEFORE AND AFTER 2 WEEKS

2 weeks 5 days

4 weeks 2 days PO

My swelling has reduced dramatically this past week. All pain meds stopped. I am massaging and moisturising twice a day. Scars are healing well. Surgeon happy with my results and my healing. Still on weekly check ups.

12 weeks PO

I am 12 weeks post op. No problems at all. Fully healed. Minor scar revision required at left side end of scar.

8 months post op

I am now 8 most post op.

I have had 1 minor revision to remove a dog ear on my left hip and I am due to have another soon to remove the end of my scar on my right hip, purely to make my scar sit flatter.

Post revision on scar 8.5 months post op

This is m final scar revision photo.
Dr M