The Right Choice for Me Without Question! - United Kingdom, GB

This was something that I have wanted to do for...

This was something that I have wanted to do for many years. At a young age I broke my nose in an accident and have felt that now was the time to do this for myself. Although I had reservations right up until the procedure it was the correct choice for me. I had several consultations with other clinics but instantly knew that this was the place where I would finally see the process through. From the initial phone conversation to the aftercare I was made to feel comfortable and in control of what I wanted. The clinic was immaculate, friendly and professional. Sally my patient coordinator was confident, efficient and very effective in communicating with me from start to finish. The Welbeck Hospital reflected the clinics professionalism and atmosphere. The Day nurses were a great asset to the hospital and I was assured that i was in the right hands for my medical care.
London Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I first met Dr Fallahdar I knew he was with the right surgeon for me. He was professional yet friendly. From the various surgeon's that I had seen previously, he gave me the confidence and assurance that he would carry out the procedure how I wanted and gave great advice. He gave me realistic expectations of what he could achieve for my circumstances. Dr Fallahdar is the man to go to if you want amazing results. *****