Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty - United Kingdom

I had rhinoplasty and septoplasty with Dr Julian...

I had rhinoplasty and septoplasty with Dr Julian De Silva. The whole experience of having surgery with Dr De Silva was honestly faultless and enjoyable. As I have never had surgery before, I was particularly nervous and anxious to get this surgery done, however, Dr De Silva and his team made me feel so incredibly relaxed and completely at ease in the lead up and morning of the surgery itself. Dr De Silva talked me through the whole procedure and it went exactly as he said. The day of the surgery, the whole team made me feel very calm and were very patient as I was expectantly feeling very nervous. There was significantly minimal - if any - pain associated with having the surgery, which was also something I was worried about. Dr De Silva was also very patient and took on board how I wanted my nose to look like in terms of its shape, and I could not be any happier with the results.

Further to this, Dr De Silva answered all the questions I had about having the surgery done and reassured me. After the surgery, his team made sure I was recovering ok by calling and checking up on me regularly which was lovely and again answered any questions I had in terms of recovering. The recovery itself was so quick and after a week, once I had my cast removed, no one could tell I had surgery the week before!

I would recommend Dr De Silva to anyone as the whole experience of having surgery for the first time could truthfully not have gone any better.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon