Dr Matti Changed my Life! - United Kingdom, GB

I always hated my nose it was too bulbous and had...

I always hated my nose it was too bulbous and had a hump, but throughout the years I have always been terrified of surgery as i have never had one which always stopped me. Until one day I just had enough of it and decided to book a consultation with Dr Matti due to his impressive reputation.
During the consultation we spoke about what i didn't like about my nose followed by him inspecting it and noticed there were also two more bumps on either side as well as it being deviated so i had quite a few issues with it. He was very informative and friendly and made my surgery fears much better after hearing from a professional like him, it was very surprising to see some reviews saying he was rushed or rude, he is a very busy man and took the appropriate time needed to discuss what i wanted, no need to stay longer than needed really. I would think most people would be more concerned about his work!
He took photos and asked what I would like to change, but i asked him to morph the image for me as i know he knows what would fit my face best and look the most natural as I know most people bring photos or ask for the 'perfect' nose which just is not realistic. He made very clear that perfection is impossible to reach and told me the realistic changes i will see with my nose. If you are someone who looks for perfection or starts to obsess about every detail then i would not recommend any type of cosmetic surgery as all that is promised is improvement. Even though my end result was not just an improvement but exactly what I wanted! As i have seen many reviews of people who update and obsess daily about the changes they see and how they are unhappy which i find crazy! The nose takes a while to completely heal and you should give your nose the time it needs to heal and see the final result. The more you look for imperfections the more you will find.
The surgery went very well and i felt pretty much no pain the whole week, i couldn't believe what i was so scared of. Dr Matti gave me a letter saying what supplements ect I should take prior to and post surgery, which i followed very very carefully and due to that i believe thats why the recovery was so good. I didn't even get any bruises except one small one on one side the smaller than a pea, which i know is a sign of a very talented surgeon as they were more gentle during surgery.
6 days after surgery I went to take out my stitches and i was reading some reviews online saying the pain was so bad so i was quite nervous... but i didn't feel a thing the nurse at his office was amazing!
I went straight back into the normal world receiving so many compliments i was amazed even while it was so swollen. Some of my friends whet to other doctors for rhinoplasty but they all admit mine was the best and natural looking and they wished they had chosen Dr. Matti.
It has noe been just over 6 months and i went for my 6 month check up. I have almost forgotten my old nose as i think my one now is just so nice but he said the tip still has swelling and it will still improve! So thats just an extra bonus.
Overall i would for sure recumbent Dr. Matti for anyones nose job!!!

Before and after pics

I know most people prefer to see pictures so I will upload before and after a but I only have some selfies I've taken of my self

More pics of the after