Doctor Hassan is Amazing! - United Kingdom, GB

I had a Rhinoplasty done last week with Doctor...

I had a Rhinoplasty done last week with Doctor Hassan at Elite Surgical. He is truely amazing and very experienced. I love my new nose and its given me much more confidence already.

The whole process for me from the consultation to the surgery has been a great experience. Doctor Hassan has been friendly and helpful and made me feel completely comfortable at all times, in particular for me just before surgey.

Its very important to pick the best and right surgeon and after having read lots of excellent reviews about Doctor Hassan i had to book a consultation. I am so glad i made the right choice and booked my surgery with him.

I would also like to thank Carolyn the Pratise Manager who has only been a call away and answered all my silly questions very promptly. She has been supportive through out the whole experience.

I highly recommend Doctor Hassan to anyone looking to get plastic surgery. Don't look elsewhere, just go straight to him.

Thank you Doctor Hassan! :)
London Plastic Surgeon

Very friendly and supportive thoughout the whole experience. I can not thank him enough for my results!