MicroLipo with Dr Puneet Gupta - What I Hoped for and More - United Kingdom

Before going ahead with my surgery I always felt...

Before going ahead with my surgery I always felt very self consious about my thighs, which made me very unhappy! I would and could not wear shorts or skirts above my knees as I felt disgusting, and I found it very difficult to buy trousers or jeans that fit properly. Now having gone ahead with the procedure I feel so much more confident in myself and a lot of my family, friends and work colleagues have seen a massive change in me! I have recommended Dr Gupta to all of my family and friends and have booked in for more treatment with him. It is always a worry when going ahead with any cosmetic surgery as there are so many surgeons and procedures out there, but I was instantly blown away by the service i receieved and by everyone involved in my care, including the receptionist and bookings department. Everyone was professional and a great help throughout the whole process.

Before and After Photos

Liposuction on inner and outer tights and hips, The results are amazing!!
Dr Puneet Gupta

I found Dr Gupta to be very professional and he instantly made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. Any worries or concerns I had before my treatment had instantly vanished. He has a fabulous bedside manner. I have highly recommended him to all of my family and friends and I have booked into the clinic to have more treatment with Dr Gupta!