Incognito Braces - First Few Days - United Kingdom, GB

I thought it would be really useful to share my...

I thought it would be really useful to share my experience with Incognito braces and let everyone know who might have questions. Main reason to use incognito is that my role involves a lot of public speaking and meetings with clients so only discreet options were considered; as you can imagine, my greatest fear would also be speech problems (I came to terms wth the fact that I had to tolerate the pain).

For the beginning, I decided to take it easy and get only the brace fitted on the top arch - the bottom one will be fitted on in 3 weeks time. I did that so I can get used to them quite quickly before having my mouth full in metal. Good news is that pain or lisp are barely there! I thought it would be much worse but it's actually amazing how easily I could adapt to them. There's also a debate around cleaning them. Yes, it takes more time to clean them but it's not hard at all, as long as you have the right tools (my practice equipped me with all the tools I needed and educated me accordingly).

The hardest part of everything is eating; no, it's not painful at all - it's just awkward. I have a bite problem and now need to re-adapt the way I chew. I eat slowly, but this isn't necessarily bad as I get to eat less.

I am very pleased with Incognito and looking forward to getting my bottom ones fitted.

Please find my photos as requested - Just one week with Incognito braces on the top and it's all going very well. I'm already used to eating normally and discomfort or pain don't exist at all.
Dr Naresh Patel

I've very pleased with the service I received and I completely trust my orthodontist. He is very knowledgeable and it was extremely hard to find someone as competent and knowledgable in my area.