50 Years Old Needed a Non Surgical Facelift - United Kingdom

I went to see Dr. Somji at Harley street, the...

I went to see Dr. Somji at Harley street, the consultation was great and he explained that he would use fillers to gently lift and soften my wrinkles. He injected 3mls of Juvederm throughout my whole face. He contacted my cheeks naturally without making it look too big , softened the nose to mouth lines and injected Botox in my forehead and neck. I've been having Botox at my local salon for years and have truly been missing out. Botox win Dr. Somji is a completely different experience. The procedure was comfortable and his support staff were excellent. He exceeded my expectations and I look so much more fresher and well rested.

After a lot of research I chose Dr. Somji for my procedures. He's always mentioned in the glossies as the best for aesthetics in London and has a very beautiful celebrity following! More importantly his reviews were encouraging. I was so happy that his secretary fit me in so soon. He is super calm and cool and really put me at ease. I was so nervous and his nurse distracted me by squeezing my arm during the injections which I hardly felt! He took about an hour to perform my procedure and the review appointment in 2 weeks gave me a chance to plan my next treatments with him. Book Dr. Somji early he is worth the wait!