58 Year Old Lady, More Wrinkles Than my Shar-Pei - United Kingdom, GB

I did have a face lift approximately 12 years ago,...

I did have a face lift approximately 12 years ago, however, the wrinkles and saggy skin had re-appeared as they so often do, in particular my neck really bothered me and my jaw-line needed tightening together with slightly droopy eyelids. My surgeon was absolutely fantastic, he had a lovely manner and was very reassuring that I would look very natural, refreshed and slightly younger! His team were very professional and made sure I was aware of everything that was being done from start to finish. The anaethetist was fantastic and made me feel very calm and assured me at all times that everything was going to be fine - and it was!! The treatment I received was second to none.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Mr Murphy was very approachable, he understood exactly what I wanted to achieve and explained to me exactly what he thought was the best for me. The operation went exactly to plan with the results I wanted. I look refreshed, natural and younger. I had eyelid surgery, neck/face lift and also fat grafting. The fat grafting has given me cheekbones which I never had! The face/neck lift has got rid of the wrinkles and saggy lined jawline, my face looks a lot sharper with a defined shape, it's absolutely wonderful and I cannot tell you how much better I feel - my make up goes on much better and everybody has commented on how "well I look" !! I am absolutely thrilled with my results. There is a little downtime with this operation - you need to take approximately 3 weeks off work, get plenty of rest and enjoy not rushing around - it's almost like having a "face" holiday - you go away and come back refreshed. There is also a little preparation before the operation i.e. get your hair coloured before hand, put aside time to recover without anybody calling round to visit, don't plan a holiday straight away - you need time to heal - there is a little bit of pain as with any surgery , but pain killers take care of that, there is a little bruising, but the bruises soon disappear - the end results are worth it! My consultant did exactly what he said, he made me look natural which was the most important thing to me - I did not want anyone to notice I had undergone face lift surgery - I wanted to look perfectly natural and a little less tired and wrinkly. I can honestly say it is the best decision I made visiting Mr Murphy!!