57 Years Old and Never Felt More Beautiful or Confident! - United Kingdom, GB

Dr Alexandrides is truly an artist. After having a...

Dr Alexandrides is truly an artist. After having a traumatic experience in the past with a facelift procedure that left me scarred, I knew that only one of the best surgeons in the world could fix what had happened to my face. After a few years of extensively searching for a not only renowned but truly skilled plastic surgeon, I finally found Dr Alexandrides. I can easily say that having this procedure done with Dr Alexandrides was one of the best decisions that I have ever made. He knew exactly what I wanted and listened to my concerns, he even took pictures of my younger self which I wanted to look like again into the operating theatre. After 1 week many of my scars had already heeled and my friends and family were shocked at how small and virtually invisible the scars were. One of my concerns before the surgery were the appearance of the scars but I can assure you that with Dr Alexandrides you need not to worry about this at all. The facelift and neck-lift were done so naturally that my friends and family were in awe of how much younger I looked and yet so natural. As a beautician and skin expert, I can assure you that Dr Alexandrides is not an ordinary plastic surgeon, his attentiveness for detail and his understanding of the essence of beauty marks his passion and talent as a plastic surgeon. For anyone considering Dr Alexandrides do not hesitate as this review is coming from someone who has been searching for years for the best and I assure you that Dr Alexandrides is the best of the best!
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Alexandrides is an extremely caring and truly competent doctor. From my experience of being one of his patients I can say that he is truly a professional . He addressed my concerns so promptly and made me feel so confident in him that I had virtually no worries when it came to doing the procedure. He is truly one of a kind.