Flatter and Tighter Tummy

I wanted Exilis as I had some unwanted fat and...

I wanted Exilis as I had some unwanted fat and loose skin on my stomach. The loose skin wasn't major.. just because of ageing I think and when I lean forwards it goes crepy? Anyway I booked in with Dr Lana who gave me thorough consultation and prescribed 4 treatments on my stomach. She did say I may need an extra 1 or 2 afterwards but we would start with 4, a week apart, and see how that went?
She said she could use Exilis to destroy the fat and then tighten up the loose skin which would make my tummy flatter and tighter.

I've had two sessions so far and already my bulge seems to have shrunk! It just feels like a hot massage and it only takes about 45 minutes. The skin does feel tighter but Dr Lana said that it will take up to 12 weeks to see the end result for skin tightening as it takes longer for the body to generate the new collagen, whereas the fat will drop almost immediately.

So far so good! May get it on my thighs next!
Dr Lana Tattum

Dr Lana is fabulous. Patient and determined to get a good result for me. You can tell she is happy if I am happy