Chin Implant Removal - United Kingdom

I'm a 26 yr old female and wanted my implant...

I'm a 26 yr old female and wanted my implant removed as soon as possible, I'd had it in for four years and never really adjusted to it. I chose Dr David Ross leads Plastic Surgery W1 on Queen Anne street just off Harley Street.
he performed the procedure at Weymouth Hospital - which is designed pretty beautifully. All went well, I'm sure it will take a while to get used to my face without it as it's been so long but overall i trust my decision and will wait for the swelling to go down (although it doesn't look to swollen at all and its day 3. I was given the thing people that have face lifts have to wrap around their necks and heads to wear a night it could be this is really helping .
Mr David Ross, MD

I can honestly say I realised he is the loveliest, most comforting surgeon I have ever met (and I've met many) he warned me of all the risks both common and rare - gave me a squeeze of the hand before the anaesthetic. My chin implant was removed - he did not need to open the original implant scar by even a millimetre and I have none of the complications that could have arisen (so far anyway). I don't normally leave reviews but felt compelled to: Dr Ross is a traditional surgeon : he does not seek online popularity, he is not concerned about his "image" or "brand" ; he's concerned about yours, as a true surgeon should be. The downside of this is that there are two negative reviews of his work online which almost scared me into cancelling - and no positive ones, he is one of the head surgeons at St Guys & St Thomas and does over 600 operations a year ! I thought I'd contribute to a different, truer narrative of his skill as a surgeon and of his character. He is great- thanks Doc!