Paul Clarke Transform - United Kingdom, GB

After hearing good review about Mr Clarke at...

After hearing good review about Mr Clarke at Transform Abbey Pines. I went for a consultation. I was firstly booked in the have an implant with a crescent lift. But advise I would need a lift in about a year of having the implant. Therefore I asked about a lift with a small implant. I was given a full anchor lift with the left breast 300cc and right 260cc implant. This was not agreed with myself and now the left breast is large and has a lot of projection, when lay down the right breast looks flat in comparison to the left! One of the nipples are round and sits the the correct place and other nipple is stretched and sits in the different location to the left one! Mr Clarke spend all of 1 minute, if that in the day if my op and draw lines on my breast in about 20 seconds, no measurement just free hand. I have researched breast ops since and feel I should have had the lollipop lift and there was no need in the anchor lift as my breast was not sever. As for after care, I haven't had any! All I had was a 6 week check up, I expressed my concerns and Mr Clarke didn't seem bothered and didn't want to help. I feel Transform didn't look after me at all, have took my money and totally rushed everything. I didn't get a room till after 13:00 and I paid £5,300 for the surgery. I have complained to Transform and if its not resolved I will be going to GMC and talking it further! Mr Clarke should have put 300cc and 280cc in my breasts but this was not the case! Also from just an implant to a full anchor is very extreme! I hate my breast and the scars now.
Paul Clarke

To review I want to put zero on all, the payment they took from me was after the consultation which I felt very rushed! My surgery was 7 days after my consultation!!!