Unconfident 32 Year Old

This procedure is something I have wanted done for...

This procedure is something I have wanted done for a very long time. I lacked confidence and was unhappy with my appearance, feeling like my body was out of proportion. I was nervous about the procedure, how I would look afterwards and what the recovery would be like, but I knew I was in good hands with my Surgeon, as he had operated on me before. I was very happy with the outcome and surprised at how quickly I healed. Biggest difference (aside from the physical look), is my confidence with my body.

Having had previous surgery with Jeremy Hurren, I knew I wanted him to perform this operation. He put me at ease during my consultations and answered all my questions. Before and after the procedure I had direct contact with Jeremy via email which was reassuring and I have always felt like I can get in touch if I have any questions or concerns - even a year down the line Jeremy has always made me feel comfortable and has given me the confidence in my decision to have this procedure done. I am very grateful to Jeremy for his knowledge, expertise and reassuring manner and would recommend him to any one else considering this procedure.