From Totally Flat to Having Boobs with 250cc Overs - United Kingdom, GB

It's been a week post op and for some reason I...

It's been a week post op and for some reason I still feel quite weak like I can't move around much. I also have a feel of constant sickness I think I'm worried I'm going to hate them. At the moment I'm too scared to even look at them it's almost giving me anxiety that they're not going to make me feel how I wished they would. When I open up the surgical bra I just feel like my skin is being so stretched. It's something I've wanted for years and years and I never thought id regret my decision to have it done, which I doubt I will.
The overall procedure was fine, I just have to be patient I guess. Has anyone else felt this way?

How long before they feel my own?

Just wandering how long it takes before they won't feel foreign and totally my own. Also how long before the pain stops in mornings? Thanks!!

Life Changing Results

Excellent results. Highly reccomend Mrs Kat to anyone. She was very thourough to make sure the results were exactly what I wanted and also made sure that it suited my body shape. The whole process ran very smoothly, also only had a wait of around 2 months from the first phone call to the actual procedure. Never looking back! After care follow up also great

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Was recommended to use Mrs Kat and she certainly did not disappoint. Would not hesitate to book with her again if I ever wanted another proccedure doing. Fantastic.