41 Motiva 285 overs Love Them!!!!

Hi there, I've been planning this surgery for a...

Hi there, I've been planning this surgery for a few months although wanted fuller breasts forever! I've had 2 children and it's taken it's toll on the fullness of my already tiny bust. Currently 34B, slight ptosis on one, but Mr Murphy did not feel a lift was necessary.
I saw 3 different PS and Mr Murphy was the last and the one I knew was for me. He was really receptive to everything I said, he made me feel relaxed and knew just what I wanted. A natural look, fuller but not obvious, subtle. I enjoy some sport and didn't want that compromised. We initially agreed on Allergan anatomical but at my next appointment he showed me the Motiva and I was sold! Very soft, round but takes a natural shape, even when you lie down! I loved them! I booked for 24th October and suddenly it's the night before!

I found the reviews and pictures on here useful, so I thought I would add my journey.

I will add photos asap

Just waiting now, feel strangely calm!

3hours out and can't stop smiling!!

I felt very tired and fuzzy for first hour or so. PS and anaesthetist visited to check on me. Unbelievably nice and calming. My boobs feel like when I stopped breastfeeding and they became engorged! Hard, tight, tender and full. Fine though.
Regular BP done and I have flowtrons on my legs. Eaten tentatively. Rich tea biscuits with pot of tea. Then some toast.

I keep peeping down my bra. I have cleavage!!!!! Can't stop smiling!!! I'm excited and frankly astounded that I went through with it! I'm such a worrier in everyday life and have never had a general. It helped that I've spent months thinking about it and having such a nice PS. And the anaesthetist was awesome, I was close to tears but he kept me chatting while he fitted cannula and gave me midazolam to relax. Next thing I know I'm waking up to a lovely nurse and a black lacy bra full of new boobs!

Wahoooooo ????????????

Home with my 285cc motivas!

No sleep last night I was too wired from the medication but that's ok at least it wasn't from pain. Bit difficult sleeping on my back with the flowtrons on too!

Pain relief is mainly paracetamol but had couple ibuprofen at home (upsets my stomach so not my favourite).

Bruised especially my sides and the bra feels tight but it's doing it's job.

Still happy and thrilled to bits I finally got my boobs!

Pictures

1 week in & dressings off! My scars are ok

It's been a week of watching TV and asking for my husband to get me things ;o)
Pain managed easily with paracetamol and ice packs. Not bad at all. The bras provided were too tight so I've bought a couple of soft cup in a larger back and cup size, much more comfortable.
I can't wash my hair so asked my friend to help with that and this week I'll pay for a blow dry as still can't be raising my arms above my head.
Saw the breast nurse today and she's very happy. The little bubbles I can feel in my right boob is normal trapped air and will dissipate.
My nipples are REALLY sensitive and sore, again normal. She advised anti inflammatories to reduce swelling so I'll take some this week.
Scars looking good and now only covered with micropore tape to be changed every 3-4 days.
Next appointment in 3 weeks with Mr Murphy :o)

More pics

4 weeks and love them

Really happy with how my new boobs look already! Can't believe it's 4 weeks already. Healing well although can still feel tender after a day at work or can be quite tight in the morning.
Need to get properly measured for soft bras.
The scars look great but not ready for underwire bra yet.
They move and jiggle already but PS said still more to come over next few months.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Mr Murphy and his team at Spire Manchester have totally exceeded my expectations. The whole process from booking my first appointment with Sue the Practice Manager (always smiling!) to my 1 month post surgery review has been a breeze. Mr Murphy is brilliant, so reassuring and gave me all the time I needed during my 2 initial appointments to respond to all my questions ( I had a list). I was adamant I wanted a natural look and he has absolutely delivered that! I valued his guidance on type of implant and size, all the while making me feel reassured and safe in his hands. At no time have I been in pain that can't be managed by paracetamol, the scars are minimal and neat. Mr Maguire the Anaesthetist was fantastic on the day of my surgery, putting me at ease for my first ever general. Jac, the specialist nurse saw me 1 week after surgery, which was perfect timing for some reassurance that everything was healing well and looking as it should. Then again at 1 month with Mr Murphy who again reassured and answered my (new list) of questions (funnily enough before I even needed to ask them!) The team knows what you need and when you need it, a sign that they are established and very skilled at what they do. I can't recommend Mr Murphy and his team highly enough.