22 Years Old, 100 Lb Weight Loss , Ready for New Boobs! - United Kingdom, GB

I'm having my BA on the 7th Aug and I'm super...

I'm having my BA on the 7th Aug and I'm super excited. I'm 145lbs 5'7 and I'm going for 400cc, extra high profile.
After seeing everyone's reviews on here I started to doubt whether that would be big enough. So I returned to the clinic this week and tried on the bras again, my consultant was great, and my mind was put at rest, that what I picked in the first place was what I wanted!
So my first piece of advice would be don't be deterred , unless you've gone back and re tried sizers!
After losing weight I just feel as if my boobs aren't in the correct place! They're slightly sagging and not as perky as they should be! At 22years old, of course every woman wants them to be looking great!

I have my last appointment this Thursday at 10 and I. Super excited! 4 weeks to go !

Post op appointment

So I went to my post op appointment today and my nurse Eileen was amazing! She went through all my questions and concerns with me. And also took before pictures.
Transform clearly strive on having a service where your staffing are familiar from beginning to end.
Eileen made me aware she was retiring in a couple weeks,which meant post op I may be seeing someone different.
She answered questions regarding what size bra to buy for post op, and gave me print outs of lots of useful information !

24 days to go !
Dr meleagros

Dr meleagros is extremely laid back, and one of transforms longest performing surgeons. he was very laid back in my pre op consultation with him and seemed lovely ! I've seen his work before , and I was more than happy to have him as my surgeon!