19 Years Old, Finally Started my Invisalign Journey - United Kingdom

Hi everyone, I've always disliked my teeth, the...

Hi everyone,

I've always disliked my teeth, the top ones in particular, as I have one crooked tooth which sticks out. For about 9 months I researched different teeth-straightening options, from traditional braces to 6-month smile. After much thought, I decided to go for Invisalign as it fits in the best with my lifestyle.

I researched multiple practices until I found one I was most happy with. Around a month ago, I had my initial consultation and had molds taken etc. The experience was really not as bad as I thought it would be. The molds didn't take long then it was just some paperwork and I was ready to go! I received my clincheck and decided that everything looked great - from then my aligners were on the way.

Fast forward to today and at 11am I had my fitting. My teeth had to be slightly filed in between to create room, but it's such a minuscule amount that you can't notice. I have some attachments (see pics) but none that are too obvious and over all I am so happy with how the aligners look on.
It's now 3.30pm and there is a slight dull ache by my top front tooth that sticks out, but it is my first aligner so some discomfort was expected.

I'll? be updating this fairly regularly with updates as to how my treatment is going, comments and questions are welcome :)

My ClinCheck videos

ClinCheck top view
0:17
ClinCheck side view
0:15
ClinCheck front view
0:18
will be posting some pics soon..

Some pictures taken at about 9am then some more with my new aligners taken at 9pm

Third tray!

So I'm on my third tray already! The first two weeks seemed like ages but now it seems to be going much quicker.
Sorry for the lack of updates so far I have been super busy with uni and work and just haven't found the time.
My second tray was nice and snug and there was really no pain at all over the two weeks. My third tray (which I put in last Friday and will have had it on a week tomorrow) was a bit more uncomfortable for a couple of days but now it fits like a glove with no pain.
I am getting used to planning my meals and brushing my teeth when I'm out of the house, and dedicating 10 minutes of my break to my teeth routine hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. I actually served a fellow Invisalign wearer at work (i noticed hers when she smiled) the other day and we had a nice conversation about how each other's treatment was going! One of my colleagues now also wants Invisalign!
I change to my 4th tray next Friday and then I have a check up on the 28th Nov to make sure everything is working like it should.
If anyone has any questions post them and I'll be happy to answer :)

4th tray

Just a short update today.

Switched to my 4th tray last night, so my teeth are feeling quite tender today. I like to change the trays before I go to sleep so they have overnight to settle in a bit, when I won't be popping them in and out to eat etc.

I am really seeing a difference in my teeth from the view from the right side, and I'll attach some photos. (White shirt is before)

Hopefully the tenderness will be gone by tomorrow, that's the usual time frame. Until then, tomato soup and paracetamol it is.
Dr Hamid