48yr Old Woman with 3 Children - Great Britain, GB

Having had 2 lots of open heart surgery at 10yrs...

Having had 2 lots of open heart surgery at 10yrs old my breasts never developed due to a vertical scar across my chest. Here in United Kingdom I never got any help through the NHS. I was a 32aa! Three sets of implants later due to ruptures and capsule I'm 34gg! Chronic fatigue, pain, joint pain !!!!

15yr old silicone breast implants under muscle.

Post day 4 explant 800cc silicone

Hi everyone, as you know I had my explant surgery 4days ago. Feeling very sore and am struggling to do daily tasks. Right side had a contracted capsular and left side was fine. Prior to surgery MRI scan showed no rupture but when surgeon removed left implant the one I never had problems with he found it was ruptured!. Had drains both sides but had to stay in 3 nights as left drain kept filling up. Came home yesterday and like I said I'm feeling very tender and walking around holding my tiny deflated breasts, as they still have some fluid in them which I have to keep an eye on. I saw a breast care nurse before I left hospital and she gave me lots of info.. cried for the first time!. None of my clothes fit me anymore !! Please don't get me wrong, I am so glad they are out. My surgeon said I will defiantly need a lift and something else put in. Yes to Lift but No to Implants. Don't care if I'm small, they may be filled with fluid at moment but they feel so lovely and natural and not Cold anymore. I will put some new photos up. Hopefully I will feel a lot better once the swelling goes down, it's the muscle that hurts the most! So glad that crap is out! Let's wait and see if all my joint pain and chronic fatigue gets better!...

3 day post explant

Sorry it's taking some time to put these photos up but I have been trying to get use to my new breasts! I'm happy with the size but I dislike how droopy they are. I'm in a lot of pain as I have developed hypersensitivity in both breasts all over. My surgeon is still away on holiday so I don't have a follow up till the 21st August. Am I glad they are out?? Omgosh YES!!! Best thing I ever did getting rid of 800cc silicone poison out of my body. Started exercising again and it's great to do squats without toppling forward. I will need an uplift as the skin is very loose now I have lost most of the fluid in them. My surgeon had said pre op that I won't need any bras but after spending 3 wks walking around holding them I have brought some bra cropped tops. I am now in a 34B cup bra which I am pleased with but I must admit they are slightly padded. I'm not that happy with the scars as they are very puckered up and lumpy...something I will be discussing with the surgeon. My husband has seen them and he has been great but I still haven't let him touch them yet! I had an of day last wk and I cried all day hating everything about myself but the breast care nurse said that was normal. The photos I'm putting up are 3 day post explant and another 2 wks post without a bra in a vest. I will take some more photos of the scars soon. Please feel free to ask me any questions no matter how personal they are with regards to this review. We are all here to support each other....GIRL POWER!!!!??
Ash Subramanian