Consultation Review - Alfonso Findley. Union City, GA

So I was searching for somewhere affordable in...

So I was searching for somewhere affordable in Atlanta to have lipo done on my upper and lower abs and flanks. I ran across He Cares Medical Clinic, located in Union City, Georgia. I've read great reviews about his work and was excited to actually meet with him. He only does one patient a day, so you have to call to make sure he is available for consultations that day. I came in and paid my $25 consultation fee and waited a good 90 minutes before i actually saw the doctor. I explained to him my concerns, because I am a type 1 diabetic with an insulin pump. He told me I just needed medical clearance from my endocrinologist. I was very confident that he would give me the results I was looking for. I have a nice sized but I really just want a flat stomach. So the consultation went well and I actually saw a patient with a bbl from 5 months ago and she looked amazing.

The problem came when i went to the office a week later to make my $500 down payment. I spoke to the lady the front and she was eager to collect my payment. I asked her could i read the contract first she says "Yes, u have diabetes or anything?" I'm like yes, she tells me that the doctor can't operate on me. Then she proceeds to go get the doctor. Dr. Alfonso Findley comes out and he's like yea I can't operate on you because diabetics take a longer time to heal and we would have to monitor you during surgery. I was extremely disappointed because I had just talked to this man a week ago about my diabetes. I don't wanna put my life in the hands of someone that doesn't handle diabetics patients. I also don't trust a facility that is not equipped or properly staffed to handle a patient with any type of disease.
Alfonso Findley

I think he's a really good doctor, just not the doctor for me.