Consultation review: Unfortunate

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Middleton Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. King for my 3rd doctor I had a consultation with. My husband and I both liked him. We decided to book the procedure with him. I went in for my 2 week pre op appointment and he wasnt there, they said he injured his hand and was out for awhile. I kinda cringed at the thought because not really what you want to hear two weeks before your surgery since a surgeon does need his hand. I got a call 3 days before my surgery notifying me that he would not be capable of preforming the surgery. I was at a loss of words. Then they told me that he could get me in late November begining of December (my surgery was for end of August) I wanted to cry. They did fully refund me my money and I had to go with someone else. The whole situation was very unfortunate. I know accidents happen and I felt really bad for him I was more upset with how it was handled and not being informed until 3 days before my surgery. The whole situation was unfortunate:(