Ready for Round 2 BBL!

Hey dolls! So I had my first BBL done by Dr....

Hey dolls!
So I had my first BBL done by Dr. Micheal Salzhauer (now known as Dr. Miami) back in 2011 (I did a separate review for him). Since then, I have gained weight, lost weight, gotten into fitness, and become obsessed with getting a round 2 to really be confident and happy in my own skin. I have pretty much decided on Dr. Plazas, however I'm concerned because I've never been out of the country and I haven't seen many reviews on him on Realself. From what I see, I really love his results and the liposculpture/ab etching. If any Plaza dolls can send me discreet pictures of their results to my email, I would be so very thankful. Also, this may seem somewhat of a silly or ignorant question, but is Dr. Plazas fluent in English? I only ask because I want him to understand exactly what I want as I'm very specific of my results. Ladies, please give me any tips you have and share your experiences! Thank you beautiful dolls!
Xoxo