Amazing Results Obtained - Windsor, ON

I went to Uncover U Lasers in Windsor, Ontario and...

I went to Uncover U Lasers in Windsor, Ontario and I was beyond pleased to have such great results! I had 5 children and could not loose the "momma belly". I originally tried the Zerona which did NOTHING and followed that with Venus Freeze and again major MAJOR disappointment with Tecumseh Laser Centre! A friend told me about a newer business that had this Exilis and I am addicted! Results started to show one week later and after four treatments with her, I am so happy!

Before & After Exilis Elite 4 treatments

I have had 4 treatments and could not be happier with the work conducted by Uncover U Lasers. Will be returning for more areas.
Bienka Jones

Bienka is very attentive and professional! Anyone in the Windsor area looking for any hair removal, skin tightening or fat reduction I highly recommend you go there. I went to 2 other places and was very disappointed with the end result. Spent a fortune on glorified naps and waisted time and money on venus freeze. You will not be disappointed in Uncover U and especially Bienka! She is dedicated and honest.