Unbelievable Results

23 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Unbelievable Results

I visited Dr. Carron in June because I was experiencing difficulties with breathing out of the right side of my nose due to an injury. When I met with Dr. Carron, he addressed all of my concerns with what my options are for correcting my breathing, as well as what he could do for me aesthetically. Dr. Carron was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable about all of the topics we covered, and by the end of my first appointment, I knew I trusted him with my decision to have a rhinoplasty and septoplasty. It was not difficult to schedule an appointment, and within about a month, I was going to the hospital to have my surgery done. On the day of the surgery, the staff were fantastic and Dr. Carron came into the pre-op room to go over things one last time and to give me some final reassurance about the procedures. The surgery was a breeze and the recovery was not a big deal. Dr. Carron and his staff reached out to check on me in the following days and week after my surgery and within 10 days, I was back at his office to get my splint off. Even when my splint was taken off and my nose was in a state of being very swollen, I knew that the results were phenomenal. In the coming weeks and months, I've experienced even more improvements and I can say that I truthfully could not have asked for a better surgeon or better results. I can breathe out of both of my nostrils with ease, and the outward appearance of my nose is more than I ever expected. Everyone I know has given me compliments about how great I look and how natural my nose looks (even at only 2 months out of surgery). Dr. Carron is a first class surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone for plastic surgery or for functional surgery. I could not be happier and am grateful to have been a patient of Dr. Carron.