24 Years Old,no Kids. Mongolia

I have always been flat chested my whole life...

I have always been flat chested my whole life.Since 16 I always dreamt of having a breast augmentation.Summer has always been the worst time of period for me.Since the summer 2016 is coming up,I decided to get into operation.Since the beginning of April I started to visit different doctors in UB.Then after having a visit on April 16th to the Perfect clinic which has been doing operations since 1995 I decided to get a surgery ASAP.So I settled with the April 21st date.

4 days since operation

So it's been 4 days since operation. Forgot to mention,that I got 325 cc round high profile Mentor gel implants. Major pains are fading.But still it is hard to get up or lay down on my own. Thank god I can get a shower now.Boobies feeling numb and swollen.Hope sooner they will soften.And now I regret I should've gone with bigger size.Or this is just a greed :))

1 week PO

Hey everyone.It's been a week since the operation.Already walking,doing things as before BA.But as advised here,not doing any gym exercises,no sex.no heavy things lifting. Boonies are still hard as rock.Today searched on youtube the Breast massage and tried few of them.Hope they will help to soften breast.

10 days post operation

Hey ladies!Hope u r all doing great.It's been exactly 10 days since the BA.I'm doing the breast massage as shown on youtube to soften them.Actually the top of my boobies already got soften,feeling like mine natural.But the bottom is still hard. One good news is-the space between boobies is getting smaller :) Now I can do everything that I used to before BA,but can't do exercises. I had the Mentor high profile 325 cc gel implants.

12 days post operation

Feeling good :)

21 days PO

Hey realself community!It's been 21 days since my BA.Boobies are much more softer and painless.Do they look ok?
Dr.Oyun,assistant Dr.Selenge

The Dr.Oyun has been performing the operations since 1995.The price is the most expensive one in UB.But It's worth the price