Veneers - Ukraine

Hello everyone! Well as everyone I was not sure if...

Hello everyone! Well as everyone I was not sure if to get veneers or not but at the end I did and I am very happy with them. To get them i had a push from my sister and honestly i don't regretting her for doing it. The only this is that i got them in Kyiv Ukraine. It was much cheaper and on the consultation the Dr. knew what he was talking about and they did star conversations by making me doing to get a nice smile only and be done, he explained that I first needed more work done then just veneers. First i had to pull my wisdom teeth out, them recheck and redo all my root canals which doctors here in chicago didnt even bother doing, they said i can get veneers as it is and i dont need to fix anything or recheck or get redone. I've got 4 wisdom teeth removal an implant that is Swiss and 27 veneers. the service i got in Ukraine was amazing and i do recommend my doctor they are having people coming from all over the world and not only because it cheaper but also it better quality and he know what he is doing. And yes they can last you a life time first if they are done by a professional and second if you take care of them as doctor tells you and dont forget about it because then yes you will get bacteria and problems with them.
Dr.Kazo