25 Year Old, 56 Kg, No Kids, Finally Getting Breast Augmentation - Ukraine

I have been dreaming to get a breast augmentation...

I have been dreaming to get a breast augmentation for 5 years now. After years of research I am finally ready to go ahead with my plan.
I am a fit person, 56 kg, 173 cm height, very healthy eater (gluten free, processed sugars free, almost dairy free).
I was doing lots of research for the past six month trying to choose the best doctor for the reasonable price. There are not many options in Perth, Australia so I was even considering flying to Sydney to have my procedure done there but after reading some really scary reviews about a certain clinic I have chosen in Sydney ( patients almost killed with excessive amount of anaesthetic) I have started to look for other options hat would be safe.
As I am originally from Ukraine I am having my operation done there. The clinic I have chosen still uses the same implants allergan naturelle, moreover Ukrainian doctors are much more careful with their patients and knowledgable in their field.

Before pictures

Currently I am B cup, Hoping to become a D cup

Doctors update

i have spoken to my doctor today though Skype, after sending him all the required photos. I have mat my doctor and seen the clinic earlier this year when I was I Ukraine, that's why having Skype calls with him don't make me worried.

After having a look at my photos he told me that we can easily go with any type of implants: round or anatomical, textured or not is my choice. Of course I will prefer to go for textured due to the smaller risk of capsular contraction.
I would like to be a full D cup, therefore my choice varies from 350cc to 400cc placed under the muscle. I would not want to go any smaller than that.
Here are some pictures of the look I would like to get.

Consultation done! Finalized the amount of CCs

Two days ago I have mat my doctor for the first appointment in order to discuss what I wanted, take measurements and do an ultra sound of the breast tissue and the muscles underneath in order to make sure I am healthy and there are no contraindications to make the procedure.
The morning after I went to do my blood tests to a private clinic that will email the results directly to my doctor. I was slightly tired and due to my low blood pressure the "blood left my veins" and it was a bit hard for the nurse to take a decent amount of blood from me. I felt light headed for few minutes, had to lie down, but the nurse was very caring brought me some water, and shortly i felt better and got going back to the doctors office to finalize the implants size according to the measurements taken the evening before.
He opened a simillar cases to mine with almost the same measurements and distances from point one to point two) and we have decided that maximum we can fit in my breast is 340CC. I have tried the sizers on and actually really liked the look this amount of CCs gave me. I assume I will get a great cleavage without looking too artificial or too big.
Looking forward for my operation that will take place as soon as my implants arrive.