Botox to Forehead, Brow and Laughter Lines Below the Eys. United Kingdom, GB

Further to my last post regarding recent Botox...

Further to my last post regarding recent Botox injections, I wonder if anyone has experienced problems with eye after Botox. Approximately 10 days after the injections I experienced approximately 50% loss of clear vision in both eyes. It felt as if 50% of my eye vision was looking through bevelled glass which was moving round slowly in a circle. It lasted approximately 30 minutes and then stooped. frightening experience. i have since been back to the Doctor not only have I had distorted vision but also stinging eyes which felt like I had been peeling onions. Also every morning I wake up my eyes feel very heavy and look heavy. The response from the doctor was if i have distorted vision to go to my GP and the stinging was dry eye! I do not have dry eye. I am very unhappy and upset with the results and one eye brow is lower than the other and she injected this again to try and get a lift. The injections to smile lines below have not worked and will not be going back again. I am concerned that she should never have placed two injections approx 1 cm from innner corrners of both eyes and wonder if this has caused blurred vision. I fear that the Botox has leaked into the eyes and wonder if I should go to see my Opthamologist. Any views, advice or opinions would be most welcome. Thanks.

What do the following UK Memberships actually mean: BAPS, BAAPS, or BAPRS FRCS (Plast) registered. Follow

We are often told to check that a Plastic Surgeon should be a member of at least one of the above. Are they qualifications or memberships? Also they should have FRCS (Plast) (FRCS means surgeon and (Plast) after their name means they have been trained in plastic surgery for a minimum number of yearsie 6 years and that it was in cosmetic or reconstructive surgery?) How many years experience of facelift surgery does a surgeon need to specialize, in the field of facelifts etc? Thanks for any help. .