Glad I Took the Risk, worth it if done with the right surgeon - UK/Turkey, TR

I have been researching in the UK for a good...

I have been researching in the UK for a good surgeon to make my nose which was awful to look more feminine and suitable for my face, i also have broken it few years ago so it required a lot of attention, I found a clinic in Birmingham who was taking group of people to Turkey Istanbul for opp.
I was reluctant but i knew i could not find a decent surgeon in UK so i took the risk and went abroad, it was cheaper, more pleasant and the surgery turned out well.. you can see for yourself.
The hospital was perfect and clean and all staff were amazing, a pick up from the airport was arranged as well as hotel although you can book your own accommodation.
The surgery cost only £2800 and just under £1000 for flights and hotel and food.

He made my nose perfect it suits my face so well and has given a soft feminine look to my face, the surgeon truly in a great artist who works on each individual to give the best results

Please send me a message if you would like to book a consultation as i will be referring all interested clients to the clinic in Birmingham
DR.H