Terrible Experience with Invisalign Braces! Don't Bother - UK

Pros - Slightly better alignment of teeth Cons...

Pros - Slightly better alignment of teeth

Cons - Cost, total waste of money

- LONG TREATMENT - 5 years and treatment remains incomplete - God forbid in 5 years.... you move country. Invisalign wipe their hands and new clinicians ask for MORE money. No aftercare or central co-ordination from the parent company.

- Dissatisfied with the final result - Could have achieved a better result with a different product that may have been more visible but treatment would have been completed and much sooner!

Tried Invisalign due to my public facing role in my career but regret this decision. I should have gone with a cheaper and more visible option. Don't try these overpriced gimmicks.

I was told that my treatment was complete and then became increasingly dissatisfied with the end result. When I attended another clinician for a second opinion I was told that too much time had elapsed since supposedly 'completing' treatment. Yet my teeth were not completely straight. You trust the opinion of a clinician and then feel so let down.