Time to Lose Turkey Neck and Droopy Eyelids 48 Yr Old Westyorkshire Uk. United Kingdom, GB

Just had pre op assessment all set for lower face...

Just had pre op assessment all set for lower face / neck lift and upper blepharoplasty at spire hospital elland with Mr Nicolas Rhodes. Starting to panic abit now it's come around so fast 10 days to go.. Decided to do a review because i have struggled to find reviews in my area for face/ neck lift (plenty for London ). I'm going in on 21st May and I'm having general anaesthetic which I'm really worried about not that I can tell anyone that because I will just get Well don't do it then !!!. I will post some before photos when it gets a bit closer to time and hopefully some photos after without the saggy neck and horrible bands not to mention droopy eyelids..

6 days to go

All paid up. No turning back now .. Starting to get really nervous god knows what I will be like Friday night Saturday morning but as you can see from photos I really need it !

Today's the day

Today's the day . Surgery brought forward a day. Surgeon been face all drawn up ready to go .. I've not mention surgeon much yet I will go into more details about him later .. Wish me luck ...

Morning after surgery

Didn't sleep much first night not much pain just uncomfortable

Day 2

Swelling kicked in !!!! Really tight around temple and neck .. Its not really painful just really tight and uncomfortable there's a little bit of pain but more like bad headache mild toothache I'm only taking paracetamol ...

Got up this morning had a bit of breakfast started to feel nauseous as morning went on was really sick in end . Went back to bed for couple of hours woke up feeling ok so had small meal so far it's stayed down not feeling as rough as this morning .

Day 2

Late afternoon feeling better .. Will try put photos up of all stapes etc tomorrow it's really hard because most are in hair .

I'd say the staples in the temple are the most uncomfortable at the moment and the neck under chin soooo tight.

Day 3

Swelling stated to go down neck tightness slacked off but still fairly tight some bruising on neck gone straight to yellow . Staples are so uncomfortable can't wait for them to be taken out. Feeling ok but tired .

Day 4

So feeling loads better today out in garden under umbarella ... Neck gets a bit slacker every day but still fairly tight.. Had no problems with eyes at all so far only annoying thing about eyes is the surgical tape. Got some bruising on cheeks neck but it's all yellow eyes bruised the most.. Really please so far I think I'm probably going to regret not having my lower eyes done as Mr Rhodes adviced.. So far not regretting having it done not get any depression to be honest I'm surprised how quick it's already settling down.so far think I think I made a good choice with the surgeon Nicolas Rhodes . I know I still haven't mentioned the surgeon much but that's only because I wanted to do it fully from first meeting to end. i have an appointment with him Thursday so will tell you all about him and spire ellland after that..

I've got eye lids ????

Omg I've got eye lids . Just had peek under dressing never had eyelids showing before ... Feeling good not really feeling tired any more but still making sure I rest watching lots of movies just because I want the swelling to go down as quick as possible. Still really hard and tight in front of ears . Can someone tell me how long it will take for in front of ears to soften up .

Going to try wash and straighten hair tonight I'm at hospital for stitches out tomorrow really hoping he takes staples out too they are so uncomfortable .

Eye lids before and after

Healing well

18 days on all healing well .. Most of the swelling gone now having abit of trouble just under chin it's quite thick and tight looks like a bit of fluid under chin, surgeon said he did a lot of work under there and not to worry and just to massage it. Only thing that worries me is that it might sag quite a bit being swollen for so long now. Really please with how fast I've healed apart from that.. Apart from eyes I didn't bruise at all and as fast as the swelling came up it went down . Really please with how well eyes turned out I should of done them years ago

Not the best photo

Swelling under chin

Has anyone had swelling under chin that looks like fluid weeks after lift.. It's been 5 weeks nearly now and I still have what looks like a pocket of fluid under chin that won't go down worried it's just going to turn to saggy skin been massaging but no difference at all .. Anyone had same problem ???

Jowls before after

Still swelling under chin but here the difference in jowl area
Liverpool Plastic Surgeon