Botched Nose Jobs. Initial & revision surgery by Mr Saif Khan at Transform, Pics Speak for Themselves... - United Kingdom, GB

I am extremely unhappy with the two rhinoplasty...

I am extremely unhappy with the two rhinoplasty surgeries performed by Mr Saif Khan through Transform Medical Group.

I had initial rhinoplasty in 2004 and a revision rhinoplasty one year later in 2005. The revision was due to the large bump I wanted removed still being there after one year and despite assurances from Mr Khan it would “…go down if massaged” and that it was “cartilage, not bone” - it did not disappear and I had to endure a second surgery. My nose has been left uneven (I have a totally different profile from each side of my face), I have uneven nostrils, a severely deviated septum (crooked nose), a flat bridge and various lumps around the bridge plus I have non-allergic rhinitis (which I did not have before the operations).

My sister had rhinoplasty with Mr Khan in 2005 also. She has been left with an uneven nose with large lumps of cartilage on the tip, her profile is horrendous; bumpy and ugly. To put it blunty, we do not look like people who have had successful nose jobs, we both look like we both still need one!

The review is a warning to anyone considering rhinoplasty that it is not an easy procedure to perform, it takes skill and knowledge and you can easily end up with a nose that you hate and are stuck with, through no fault of your own. I urge you to go to a surgeon who specialises in nose surgery and to avoid large plastic surgery companies who seem to be interested in only your money, then rapidly lose interest if you have any problems.

My sister and I have tried to get recompense from Transform for our terrible noses but their stance is that we have had plenty of time to complain and now it’s too late and they will not help us. Not a great policy, as surgical procedures are a lifetime decision and this nose will be on my face forever. I’ve written many letters to Transform, including a final letter to their Clinical Director and have been rebuffed at every turn.

There is a time limit for complaints, so I urge you to seek help soon if you have any issues with your surgery. I didn’t feel able to even consider another surgery after having two operations so close together, it is a painful operation and it takes a long time to feel normal after rhinoplasty. It’s only now that I feel ready to have a final, and hopefully successful revision to put right the many issues that Mr Khan left me with following my surgeries. I want to have a nose I can be proud of and no longer feel self conscious about.

Mine and my sister’s pictures speak louder than my words so I have uploaded images, for you to make up your own mind as to whether this is good plastic surgery and whether you would trust your face to this surgeon and this company.
Mr Saif Khan

Unfriendly and brusque bedside manner, sometimes actually quite rude. Transform clinic very unhelpful when their time limits have elapsed.