Tear Troughs Are the Zombie is Gone! - London, GB

For many years my tear troughs were really getting...

For many years my tear troughs were really getting me down. I went through phases of putting it to the back of my mind but then comments like,"what's going on with your crazy eye bags" and "you eye bags are making you look so aged" and of course the mirror does not lie. I was down about looking like a zombie, I thought I looked scary, it's hereditary from my father, so I decided to do some thing about it!

I researched into tear troughs and saw the amazing instant "after" photos. Also research Dr Malhotra was the best so knew I had to see him. This decision paid to be slightly more expensive than some of the alternatives out of there but it is worth paying the extra for the best.

Dr Malhotra was incredibly friendly and tried to put me at ease. The whole procedure take minutes and really is not that painful. I personally suffered from a lot of bruising but I didn't mind.

The results were good, but not great, due to a second "trough" which became more apparent, so I went back, and I needed just a bit more filler. I explained that I did NOT want to look like I had work down and Dr Malhotra took everything into consideration. We had a few consultations, took our time to decide the best action to be taken.

After the second filler, there was hardly any bruising but this time a bit of swelling which no one but me seemed to notice.

I am so pleased with the results. The troughs are virtually gone, the key thing is I don't look like a zombie anymore and I still look natural. This is exactly what I wanted. My confidence has grown so much and I seem to be receiving so many more compliments from strangers now, I think it due to the confidence, when your happy inside it shows.

I have to look at my before photos to remind myself of How bad it was as it's easy to forget. It should last 12-18 months and never be as bad as it was.

I am happy I took this step. I am a normal full time working mum of 2. I am no celebrity or glamour queen. Dr Malhotra knew how to adapt to my situation and circumstances and there was no heavy sell or pressure in any way. Just friendly, relaxing, professional expertise. I can't praise him enough.

Hope this helps someone to just go for it!!
London Oculoplastic Surgeon