Chin / Jaw / Neck / Face Surgery. Unsure of Exactly Which Procedures I Need. UK

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi well I saved this surgery til last as it's...

Hi well I saved this surgery til last as it's going to be the biggest one. Basically I want the angle improving between chin and neck, I have a small chin and also a small jaw. But as I'm 44 I'm also now seeing that a neck lift is probably needed too. I went to see a London surgeon around 3 years ago, before I needed the neck lift. He suggested an anterior neck lift with or without chin implant replacement ( I had a chin implant many years ago, didn't do much for me I think it only lengthened my chin and not projected it from side view ). The surgery he suggested would mean I'd need a face lift too as my skin presumably isn't elastic enough to spring back after the removal of fat under platysma muscle. I had recently had a face lift (whilst awake, results were rubbish) and so wasn't ready to go through having my face cut up again so soon.
I also could do with width adding to my lower face or jaw, but maybe the facelift will sort this. I have seen some great reviews on here for a different London surgeon for face lifts but I'm not sure his neck lifting / jaw angling is as aggressive as I need. Photos soon, think this will be difficult to figure out.

2 surgeons to decide between

So my options are either lucion ion or Dominic bray. For my chin / neck / jaw angle I favour Lucion ions work. For the face lift part and frontal view results I like Dominic brays work. I would prefer to be sedated rather than put to sleep so that's Dominic bray. But I think my neck and under chin needs more aggressive work which would be Lucion Ion and his anterior neck lift. Any info on either surgeon would be appreciated if possible :)