Labiaplasty (Trim Method), 38yr Old, No Kids, Lincolnshire, UK

So pleased to have it done finally nothing...

So pleased to have it done finally nothing dangling and getting trapped all the time and the thickness made it constantly hurt. After researching both methods very carefully i decided on the maximal approach (trim) on the day due to the length and thickness that bothered me. He used dissolving stitches.
Afterwards Still in quite bit pain, and took me most of the rest day to have my first wee and not too much blood but stung more than anything as it caught my stitches. day 2 hurts when having wee, have to soak in shower or ice over it to ease it. having to be careful sitting. taking regular painkillers. Feels a bit tight today. Well worth it. feels strange not to have to consistently adjust now.

Day 5

Found out sleeping is easier when having legs apart or having cushion between knees and also after having wee squeeze/dribble warm water down there and let it dry. I have noticed today that one side is more swollen than the other. my skin was sore on vulva so I put savlon on which has helped ease it. (you will see in picture).
sitting on a cushion is helpful still but may look for donut shaped cushion.
My surgeon did not give me any instruction post op or does not want to see me again which I felt was weird.
feels strange to have nothing dangling or im expecting things to unfold.

9 days post op

Have had a few problems but also some good in the fact that from day 8 I can sit properly for long periods of time without being in pain or having to stand up and adjust.
I was taken into hospital for something that was thought to be be a PE (clot) related to surgery. Anyway, after release I was concerned as I had started bleeding but bleeding when im weeing and NOT on the sanitary pad and sharp pains pelvic area. and ringing up the ward I went in and had an examination. it turns out I probably had an infection and that the brown discharge probably was affecting my vagina that it made it bleed. she couldn't see the strings from coil due to discharge so will have to have it checked in a week or so. I am awaiting swab results. I am on strong antibiotics.

I am struggling with the stitches, where the tie off knot is its hurting the skin next to it. keep putting antiseptic cream round the skin to ease it. also where my clitoral hood is, its protruding still (no reduction) so hurts when im sitting or if clothes catch it.
Had my first Speculum exam and it was painful as it was being put in but the entrance to put spec in was hard to find and had to try several attempts and different sizes.

Still keeping up with the after care routine of saline solution (salt water) rinse after weeing. as I have pelvic pain im on with the hot water bottle too.

2 weeks post op

Well finished antibiotics and discharge has stopped but still bad pelvic pain. Not had chance to make an apt.

The stitches are nearly all dissolved apart from a few and a few internal. And i can actually sit down normal now. Way hey. It feels quite tight at the entrance to my vagina.

There are few things ive noticed that im not happy with. Things moving about. So will mention it at my checkup.

Going away for abit of rest and recoup.
Mr Stuart