Swollen Labia After Surgery. United Kingdom, GB

I finally had my labiaplasty procedure after years...

I finally had my labiaplasty procedure after years and years of wanting to have it done. Surgery was fine and I woke up and a few hours after surgery took a picture to document my process. It looked much better than what I was like before, and I was relatively happy with it.

The next day and the following week were horrendous however. The pain was bearable and controlled with pain medicine, but I was incredibly swollen to the point of not being able to walk or close my legs. I am now 8 days post op and I am really unhappy with how it looks. I know there is still a lot of swelling, and I can now walk much better, but my labia appear to be very big again and do not look at all like how they did straight after surgery.

I am very worried that what I have now will be permanent. Is it possible that once the swelling has gone that it will return to the look I had after surgery?

I am due back in work tomorrow and I am dreading the thought of activity making what I have now permanent. I just want to look and feel good down there after years and years of being so depressed about it!

Please tell me if the swelling will subside and I will be left with what I had after surgery, or if I have false hope and should think about a revision?