33yrs. Breastfed 2 Children. Very Fit. Wondering What Size... - United Kingdom, GB

I am 5ft4, 9st, exercise regularly and breast fed...

I am 5ft4, 9st, exercise regularly and breast fed two kids.
I have wondered about BA for years. Felt silly that my boobs bothered me so much and felt I need to be a role model for my girls and not have it done. I had various doctor appointments to see if I was being silly about the left over skin from breastfeeding and weight loss. Most replies were, oh there really isn't much there....
I had several week of counselling to see if I could be fixed on the inside. This helped in many ways but didn't change the appearance of my boobs. I did learn that I should do things that make me happy and not worry what others think.
So, I booked a consultation with a PS who has been recommended to me at a local clinic.
He too said I had very little breast tissue and advised 240cc nagor impleo over the muscle due to my exercise and lifestyle. Under the muscle would possibly lead to 'double bubble'.
I have realistic expectations on the result. Knowing that they may not be 'perfect' but they will certainly be an improvement on how that look now.
He also advised that I should use the rode sizers around that home. I did this for several weeks with 240cc then tried 270cc and now playing with 300cc
I've read so many times that women wish they went bigger so thinking I should ask about 300cc.
I'm excited and nervous about it all. Any advise from fellow ba ladies would be great.

Pre op

Very excited I have my pre op tomorrow. Starting to feel real now.

I did it....

So I had 300cc med profile over the muscle.

Feeling bruised and full but happy with my results so far. Looking forward to the swelling going down.

6 days post op

Managing to wash and get through the day without pain killers but I still have pain around the incision site. Got my follow up appointment tomorrow when I will have my dressing off.
So pleased so far....