24y.o 120lb weightloss Full Tummy Tuck whole journey - Birmingham, GB

OK so a little of my story, when I was in school I...

OK so a little of my story, when I was in school I was bullied to the point where I was stabbed had my hair and clothes set on fire and much more just for standing up for myself and doing well in school. My boyfriend died at 17 of cancer both sets of my grandparents died in the next 6 months and after that my pregnant sister died in a car crash about 4 months after. I started eating became agoraphobic and had insomnia, anxiety and depression. At 18 I tried to take my life with an overdose it was in those panicked moments I realised I didn't want to die I just wanted to stop living like this. I started to lose weight and eat a bit better, I started off at 5"6 and 252 pounds. Spanning over 2-3 years I lost 120 pounds and got fitter and stronger. Held down my first proper job and completed my 10 know race for life. But was left with loose skin on my tummy and breasts I chose to do my tummy tuck first as I couldn't afford both at the same time. Here is a picture of me at 210 pounds on my 21st birthday on holiday I don't have any from further back and I'll put some of me now also.

In recovery

So to update I had my surgery on the 20th of July at Dolan Park here are some pictures of the room I had and me post op. Turns out I only had one central drain and it was removed on the 22nd which I was worried would be painful but just felt weird and was over in seconds. The staff were lovely at Dolan Park apart from one woman I spoke to just as I was leaving who was rather snappy and thought walking me down two flights of stairs was a good idea two days out of surgery but oh well.

Worst experience ever !!

OK so 5 days post op I still hadn't had a BM and had read reviews that co-codomal can slow BMSO I had stopped taking that as I wasn't in a great deal of pain I'd say more of an ache 3/10 maybe 4 at the worst. So I'd read reviews here and advice to use Milk of magnesia that didn't work I doubled the dose and then tripled and had senokot max 2 of them the day before and still nothing. I cannot believe how horrible I felt so desperate I tried glycerin suppositories and after 4 and 5 hours of agony and straining finally had BM. The chemist said there is something you can take that will stop you getting constipated even if you have to go back on the medication I will update with it later as I have forgot the name.

Pic update

6 days post op today so up to date and here are some pics of how it looks and some before pictures sorry for the visual horror haha! Had to take my binder off for just 20 minutes as it was driving me insane with how hot and itchy it was making me.

Is it just me...???!?

I am terrified that I have popped my stitches with every sneeze or laugh :/ is it just me?

First post op appointment 8 days post

So first let me say the people at the hospital group are lovely but seemingly unorganised, as no one actually told me I had an appointment I only found out when I rang up on that day as I was beginning to get slightly anxious if they were going to see me at all or if I'd been forgotten. Luckily I made it and the nurse changed my bandages and said it was OK etc and that I could finally shower!!!

Scar update

Here are some pictures of how my Scar is progressing also I had a very angry red Scar that I asked the surgeon to take out for a new smoother scared so I ended up with a partial vertical Scar too. Some points I point to in the pictures have knitted together really well already.
Domenico Mileto

He was very friendly and helpful though I didn't see a great deal of him.