39 Wanted Breast Reduction, Tummy Tuck, Lipo on Back, Sides Areas

Reduction of beast, tummy tuck with liposuction on...

Reduction of beast, tummy tuck with liposuction on back& sides areas. Wasn't worth it didn't get the results I wanted Dr guidelines didn't proform any liposuction on sides and back. Enough fat wasn't taken from tummy area also breast wasn't lift. All the staff seems nice after receiving money when I told staff& doctor I wasnt happy with results all he says wait 3 months then 6 months also a year when I keep complaining about my results.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck, liposuction, breast Reduction.worst ever tummy tuck and breast Reduction, ask for my back and sides done it wasn't preform. Tummy is still high keep phoning the clinic all I keep hearing wait till 6 months. Its more than 6 months still no results. Instead of making me feel better it made me more depressed. Asked to speak to dr yuksel on more than once occasion he refused. He is the worst surgeon ever. It was a waste of money, time... In the end it wasn't worth it at all. Meant to do no ratings at all overall rating 0.