My Life Changing Result. Los Angeles, CA

My experience with Dr. Roostaeian was remarkable....

My experience with Dr. Roostaeian was remarkable. I originally broke my nose over 10 years ago after falling off my horse. I since have had 6 surgeries prior to seeing Dr. Roostaeian.

After my original revision with a previous doctor, I had a gortex implant placed in my nose that became infected and burst into the tip of my septum. After having this removed over several surgeries, I was left with a saddle nose deformity that did not match the rest of my face and significantly impacted my breathing. As a result, I have seen the best in the field of reconstructive surgery (not just in CA-in the U.S.) and Dr. Roostaeian was given the green light by them. I was told by one of the leading minds in reconstructive surgery that Dr. Roostaeian is "in the top 99% of surgeons." With this recommendation, I went to UCLA for a consultation. After the first 5 minutes of the consultation I had zero reservations about his ability. He speaks clearly, confidently, realistically, does not rush you and most importantly he has a genuine desire to help you fix your issue. It has been two months since my surgery and I have never felt better. I can breathe better and thanks to Dr. Roostaeian my nose has transformed into the strong profile that I wanted.

Not only did it change the aesthetic of my nose but now my nose matches the rest of my face and I no longer have that nagging insecurity about having a saddle nose. I lived with it for so long that I started to just block out any thought of having a normal looking nose. Now that I have gone through the process, my only wish is that I would have gone and seen Dr. Roostaeian earlier. I am a young professional and the confidence it gave me is something that you cannot put a price on or even articulate. From someone who has seen more specialists than most, take it from me, he is a surgeon who will leave a legacy for his skill.

Update: 9/2016
My surgery was 9 months ago and my nose is looking better than I anticipated. I could not be happier with the end result.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon