Amazing Doctor Gave Me Amazing Results! - San Diego, CA

How blessed am I to be writing a review on the...

How blessed am I to be writing a review on the success of my surgery! Doctor Bobby Korn is a gift from God! I found him with intense research and am a complete success story! I was in a very dark place in my life when my thyroid was wreaking havoc with my eyes! I have Thyroid eye disease and was losing my will to be social or even to be seen. I knew only surgery would help however, who was I going to trust with such a delicate situation. Dr. Korn was the answer to my prayers.. he was professional, kind and knew all about my eye disease. I won the lotto when I met with him. His office and staff are second to none! He and his team were very professional from beginning to end! The proof is in the photos! I am a new woman with a new outlook on life. Thank you to Dr. Korn! . I will without a doubt seek his help again if needed and recommend him to anyone who asks!

Eye lid surgery

San Diego Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Bobby Korn is a talented doctor! Every bit of the doctor I had prayed for. He was able to give me my life and confidence back!