Infini for my Stretch marks... before-after

Hi doctors and everyone i am 41 years old i have...

hi doctors and everyone

i am 41 years old
i have stretch marks for 20 years
since i have my son.
i decide to try infini and i wish it will work .
i wish doctor could help me if i need any cream during infini treatment to get good result.
i take package for 3 treatment.

sorry my English is not good enough : )

hi

Because I can't find before and after photos or reviews, I've decided to start my own review on infini for abdominal stretch marks. I know there are many people with stretch marks that are looking for cures or improvement possibilities just like me, so I wanted to write this review also to help other people.

the4 day

Day 6

Day 6

Before After Infini on my Face

hi everyone

as i said when i asked the doctors i did 2 scarlet, then 3 infini treatment. i am not sure about the result and that is why i decide to show you my pics before-after. do you see any change? is that okey to do ultheraby after 6 months or fracsel laser? or just keep using retin a and thats all? or what should i do to keep my face tight ? 41 years old. thank you

Day7

1/4/2016 April

Befor i started infini
1 april 2016

Day 8

This the first time i write reveiw in real self so i dont know how to edit delete...etc sorry

Day 9

Day 10

I know you wonder why i dont back to the doctor and ask him about what happened and tell him and his nurse they burn my abdomen instead of fix it and make it worse than before.
Or onther doctor close to me.
My answer is i dont trust them at all.
I always searching myself for creams or anything i need.
Anyway today i am going to the doctor just to take my money back which i paid for another 2 treatment.
Because it was package for 3 treatmnts.

Day 10

By the way i still like infini and i see big change and improve in my face since i started infini.
I notice that after i compared pictures before i started it and after.
But be carefull chose trusted doctors.

I did infini in my face in different clinic they were amazing. But they refused to do it in my abdomen bcause they do it only in face.

The Another crazy clinic they also never do it in abdomen but they said we will do it for your abdomen instead face it is the samerhing.
I hope i didnt do it in this crazy clinic : (
Hope my abdomen become better or at least back to the same .

In day 9

I started to use this from yestetday.
To help to heal the burn.

I just back from the doctor..

I just back from the same clinic.
They apologize and gave me my money back for all the 3 treatment.
they ask me to see another doctor in the same clinic.
the new doctor admit there was mistake and poor performed  infini.
he gave me hydroquinone free and ask me to cover my skin by plastic when i use it, and  he said dont worry 4 days  the skin's color should back to the normal color.
Oh  ....

Day 10

after 3 hours of using hydroquinone.
my skin become darker.
I dont know ...should i stop use it or what?
i feel bad....i am crazy to do this ...

Day 11

Day 11

Day 12

I am using Matricium in morning and cover with plastic for 30 minutes.
At night using hydroquinone and cover with plastic for 1 houre.

Day 13

After 1 month

My Strrtch marks was better.
It is old about 19 years, so the color was almost the same colore of my skin wsa.
Infini made it worse.
HUSSIN

i went to the doctor and i already knew what i want from my search. The nursre did the infini for me and the doctor was not with her. So i dont know the doctor well.